Fiber Optic Inverter can be used in the image inversion system.
It makes the input image inversion 180°in output surface.
It is the main substitute for the optic lens system in the low-light
level night vision instrument. It greatly reduces the volume,
weight and cost of image intensifiers and miniaturizes the night
vision devices. It also has the good property of resolution and
the clear image transmission. It is widely used in all devices
requiring image inversion.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Image Inversion: 180±1°
2. The theoretical Numerical Aperture is not less than 0.65
3. The vacuum tightness is not more than 1.33×10-11 Pa.m3.He/s
4. The resolution at axis: 100lp/mm
5. The thermal expansion coefficient(20°- 300℃):（87±5）×10-7/℃
6. Transmissivity measured with collimated input: ≥65%
7. Transmissivity measured with lambertian input: ≥57%
8. Shear distortion: ≤50μｍ
9. Gross distortion: ≤75μｍ
10. Frame runout: ≤250μｍ
11. The fiber size is not more than 6μｍ